BTI’s Individual Coaching programs help ensure that your introspection is properly guided and that your changes impact your personal and professional life.
What we offer:
- A 9 months program (18h)
- 2 Professional tools to assess your personality profile and your values
- Multiple educative materials on Leadership during the whole process
- Different PNL and coaching tools to improve your self knowledge
- 360 before starting and closing your program (with a max of 10 leaders)
- 7/7 24/24 availability during the process
- 1 final report with suggestions for the future
Benefits: Impacting your mind!
- You will be uplifted and motivated after every single session. We will impact your mind and change beliefs.
- You will learn and adquire new behaviors based on values that will bring you better life balancr
- You will know yourself better, gain confidence and move from your comfort zone!
Our work with leaders draws heavily from the principles of Stoicism, Classic Philosophy, Positive Psychology, Christianity, and Buddhism. These philosophical models provide the most practical guide in the navigation through this challenging world and teach us how to relate to others.
Our conscious leadership model integrates knowledge of Coaching, Management, and Psychology. The contributions of NLP, Mindfulness, humanistic and positive psychology enrich the activities and inspire our leaders.
Are you aware of your beliefs and your values? Do you live according to those values?
BTI’s Individual Coaching programs promote the excellence sought in a personal context (self-realization), interpersonal (high-performance groups), and impersonal (objectives and indicators). Delve into a model that manifests ontological humility, unconditional responsibility, and essential integrity.
A conscious leader knows that mental models condition competencies. It is about a constant transitioning from “Being” to “Doing” to “Having”.
Timely reflections and practical exercises facilitate progressive transformation at both the individual and organizational levels.
✔️Know yourself better (feedback, personality profiles, life story).
✔️Learn to become a learner.
✔️Shape your mind through mindfulness.